After the MA law passed and set the terms for how OEM’s respond to the independent repair industry, the OEM’s through their FADA-like association, called the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the repair industry. NADA was not involved in this drafting as they opposed a national plan, so now there is much discussion by all parties about what was done and what impact the MOU has on all dealers in other states. FADA is participating and we have talked to some OEM’s to help them understand our concerns. Stay tuned – as more is expected that will be helpful in analyzing the real impact of this new MOU deal.
- Dealership Scam Alert April 28, 2021
- Movies, Television, and Radio Broadcast Licenses April 27, 2021
- Participation Needed in NADA Dealership Energy Use Survey April 27, 2021
- Treasury, IRS Clarify Paid Leave for COVID Vaccine April 23, 2021
- Hospital Encounters Pushback on Mandatory Vaccine Policy: 7 Issues to Consider Before Your Company Requires Vaccines April 19, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.