If you are a new car or truck dealer (franchisee) in the state of Florida, you are not only eligible, but should be a member of FADA.
Big Bang for Your Buck!
Dealer membership covers every employee in your single store or group. Every employee, in every department can tap into the trusted FADA information stream for resources specific to their area of operation. And because we have been protecting Florida franchisees for 100 years, you can trust us to be your number one resource for news and information in the Florida automobile industry.
What Benefits Do Dealership Employees Receive?
- “Peace of mind” protection with FADA’s lobbying representation from the top firms in the state – Florida has one of the toughest franchise laws in the country and FADA continues to fight year after year to keep these laws strong so you can continue to operate successfully in your daily business
- Drive through unforeseen road blocks using FADA’s relationships with state Government including the Department of Motor Vehicles, the Attorney General, and many more
- Avoid legal trouble by staying up to date with deconstructed statutes and regulatory guidelines in our online resource section
- Access to FADA’s legal team specializing in operational and franchise law
- Save time, money and headaches in searching for best vendor by using FADA’s Endorsed Partners
- Financial assistance to qualifying dealership employees from the Florida Automobile Dealers Charitable Foundation (FADCF)
in times of disaster
FADA offers two membership classifications, single and group.
- A single membership is a new franchised car dealership with only one location, regardless of the number of franchises. Member dues are based on the number of new cars/trucks sold in the previous year.
- A group membership is comprised of the parent store (largest sales volume in the group) and affiliate location(s) – any other stores related to the parent. Member dues are based on the number of new cars/trucks sold in previous year for the parent location; and a flat discount fee for each additional affiliate store. FADA must receive the entire group payment before the membership will be processed.
Note: FADA By-Laws require all stores in a group to join in order to secure membership.