FADA continues to fight for you in a lawsuit designed to reverse the warranty reimbursement provisions in Florida. If you like the way the law reads today and the inherent values for your warranty customers, then you should help us in our defense strategy and funding. Join your fellow dealers today and fight for your Florida franchise laws by contributing to the Florida Dealer Rights Network! For more information contact us at [email protected] or 850.224.1466.
- National Auto Dealer Assoc. says it’s all in on EVs January 14, 2022
- The Supreme Court HALTS OSHA’s “Vax or Test” Mandate January 13, 2022
- NADA and NAMAD Respond to CFPB’s Proposed Rule to Implement Significant Mandate in Dodd-Frank Act January 10, 2022
- Important OSHA update and upcoming FADA Webinar January 3, 2022
- Partial Exemption of Florida Sales Tax to Out-of-State Customers January 3, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.