FADA continues to fight for you in a lawsuit designed to reverse the warranty reimbursement provisions in Florida. If you like the way the law reads today and the inherent values for your warranty customers, then you should help us in our defense strategy and funding. Join your fellow dealers today and fight for your Florida franchise laws by contributing to the Florida Dealer Rights Network! For more information contact us at [email protected] or 850.224.1466.
- IRS clarification of nondeducibility of PPP-funded expenses draws congressional opposition December 2, 2020
- Every bicyclist and pedestrian is important to someone December 2, 2020
- Agencies announce dollar thresholds in Regulations Z and M for exempt consumer credit and lease transactions November 23, 2020
- Update for dealers with PPP loans over $2 million November 18, 2020
- Important notice regarding system outage November 17, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.