The IRS has issued tax relief with additional Guidance in Section 125 cafeteria plans. The IRS is allowing temporary changes that extend the claims period for health flexible spending arrangements and dependent care assistance programs. Taxpayers are allowed to make mid-year changes.
- 2023 Fuel Economy Guide Now Available December 2, 2022
- Coral Springs Nissan Declared the Automaker’s Largest-Volume Dealership Worldwide December 1, 2022
- FCC declares ringless voicemails illegal without consent December 1, 2022
- Rise in EV Registrations Reinforces Trust Between Consumers, Legacy Automakers, and Local Dealership November 30, 2022
- FADA President Ted Smith continues to advocate for dealer members November 23, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.