The IRS has issued tax relief with additional Guidance in Section 125 cafeteria plans. The IRS is allowing temporary changes that extend the claims period for health flexible spending arrangements and dependent care assistance programs. Taxpayers are allowed to make mid-year changes.
- Urgent Fraud Alert for South Florida October 21, 2020
- SBA settles confusion over PPP forgiveness application due date October 20, 2020
- NADA Names New President October 20, 2020
- SBA and Treasury Announce Simpler PPP Forgiveness for Loans of $50,000 or Less October 12, 2020
- SBA Procedural Notice: Change of Ownership Transactions Involving PPP Borrowers October 8, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.