The Department of Labor has issued targeted guidance and reminders that provide states required functions for their regular unemployment compensation programs. These include those authorized by Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation, and Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, in UIPL 23-20. The guidance helps states guard against fraud and abuse of their unemployment insurance systems.
- PPP forgiveness guidance issued as Congress mulls changes May 26, 2020
- SBA Extends Deadline for Lenders to Submit PPP Information May 21, 2020
- Updated Analysis of PPP Loans: Use of Proceeds and Forgiveness May 21, 2020
- NADA All-Dealer Town Hall, May 21 May 21, 2020
- SBA Releases Coronavirus Recovery Information in Multiple Languages May 20, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.