The Department of Labor has issued targeted guidance and reminders that provide states required functions for their regular unemployment compensation programs. These include those authorized by Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation, and Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, in UIPL 23-20. The guidance helps states guard against fraud and abuse of their unemployment insurance systems.
- From Helpful to Hacked in 30 Seconds June 14, 2021
- 2021 Legislative Report June 8, 2021
- Are you prepared for Hurricane season? June 7, 2021
- The customers enjoy watching their vehicles get inspected June 7, 2021
- New car dealers are the backbone of the local economy June 7, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.