The Department of Labor has issued targeted guidance and reminders that provide states required functions for their regular unemployment compensation programs. These include those authorized by Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation, and Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, in UIPL 23-20. The guidance helps states guard against fraud and abuse of their unemployment insurance systems.
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
- The #1 Most Overlooked Rule: How DLP Tools Address the Safeguards Rule’s “Unauthorized Activity Monitoring” Requirement September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.