The Department of Labor has issued targeted guidance and reminders that provide states required functions for their regular unemployment compensation programs. These include those authorized by Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation, and Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, in UIPL 23-20. The guidance helps states guard against fraud and abuse of their unemployment insurance systems.
- Paycheck Protection Program wraps up with $130 billion left unused June 30, 2020
- Beware of these IRS-related COVID scams June 30, 2020
- Great news for July 1 for all FADA dealers June 19, 2020
- Deadline to Apply for a PPP Loan Is June 30 June 19, 2020
- Deadline to Apply for Economic Injury Disaster Loan Is December 31 June 19, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.