The Department of Labor has issued targeted guidance and reminders that provide states required functions for their regular unemployment compensation programs. These include those authorized by Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation, and Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, in UIPL 23-20. The guidance helps states guard against fraud and abuse of their unemployment insurance systems.
- Supreme Court unanimously rejects broad TCPA definition April 9, 2021
- Florida’s new Privacy Bill needs to be stopped NOW! April 1, 2021
- PPP Loans Extended Through May 31 April 1, 2021
- Dealership Competition Lowers Consumer Prices April 1, 2021
- FADA needs your immediate help on HB969 / SB1734 March 31, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.