The Department of Labor has issued targeted guidance and reminders that provide states required functions for their regular unemployment compensation programs. These include those authorized by Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation, and Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, in UIPL 23-20. The guidance helps states guard against fraud and abuse of their unemployment insurance systems.
- Renewed Warning About Improperly Claiming the Employee Retention Tax Credit March 20, 2023
- Governor signs bill to prevent automakers from owning dealerships – Mississippi March 16, 2023
- New-vehicle inventories on the upswing again March 14, 2023
- Florida Dealers Awarded for Responsiveness and Accountability March 10, 2023
- Gunther Motor Company Sponsors ‘Heroes: A Benefit Concert for the Blind’ February 24, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.