The Department of Labor has issued targeted guidance and reminders that provide states required functions for their regular unemployment compensation programs. These include those authorized by Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation, and Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, in UIPL 23-20. The guidance helps states guard against fraud and abuse of their unemployment insurance systems.
- Feds Issue New COVID-19 Guidance September 21, 2020
- Collision Centers receiving notices about paint stripping and surface coating regs September 18, 2020
- Payroll tax deferral September 18, 2020
- New FFCRA emergency leave guidance September 18, 2020
- EEOC pay data update for dealers with 100+ employees September 18, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.