The Department of Labor has issued targeted guidance and reminders that provide states required functions for their regular unemployment compensation programs. These include those authorized by Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation, and Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, in UIPL 23-20. The guidance helps states guard against fraud and abuse of their unemployment insurance systems.
- CFPB task force weighs in on auto lending discrimination January 15, 2021
- SBA reopens PPP loan program: UPDATED January 15, 2021
- IRS offers guidance on deducting PPP expenses January 12, 2021
- FTC Publishes Inflation-Adjusted Civil Penalty Amounts for 2021 January 11, 2021
- SBA makes no changes to Large Borrower Questionnaire, seeks additional comments January 7, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.