The Motor Vehicle Sales Tax Rates by State (reciprocity list) is an annual Tax Information Publication (TIP) published by the Florida Department of Revenue (most recently issued January 18, 2023). Even if you deliver a car to an...Read More
FADA Associate Member CLA will be hosting a 6-Session complimentary webinar series for dealers. The first in the series begins August 24, discussing reducing your tax bite for 2021 and 2022. CLICK HERE to view more information...Read More
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
- The #1 Most Overlooked Rule: How DLP Tools Address the Safeguards Rule’s “Unauthorized Activity Monitoring” Requirement September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.