As inventory slowly increases for many dealers across the country, that means they have more electric vehicles from OEMs on their lots to sell. Evelyn Cardenas, President, and CEO of the Central Florida Automobile Dealers...Read More
Federal, state, local, utility, and other incentives are increasingly available to assist household and commercial customers with the purchase or lease of electric and other alternative fuel vehicles and with the purchase and...Read More
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
- The #1 Most Overlooked Rule: How DLP Tools Address the Safeguards Rule’s “Unauthorized Activity Monitoring” Requirement September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.