Mount Sinai Medical Center is currently constructing the Irma and Norman Braman Cancer Center on its main campus in Miami Beach. The new state-of-the-art facility is funded by the Braman family who has long been focused on philanthropy. It is expected to be completed in 2025 and will support the medical center in delivering leading-edge cancer care. Learn more here.
- Governor DeSantis Signs Telephone Solicitation Bill June 2, 2023
- Endorse Partner, ACV partners with True 360 June 2, 2023
- Effective July 1, 2023, all employers with at least 25 employees must use an E-Verify System June 2, 2023
- FTC Cracks Down on Targeted Advertising Without User Consent June 2, 2023
- FTC Safeguards Rule Compliance Deadline is June 9 May 10, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.