Tom Bush Family of Dealerships recently made a generous donation to Volunteers in Medicine Jacksonville. Established in 2002, this non-profit provides medical care to the working uninsured through the generosity of donors and healthcare professionals – all of whom volunteer their resources, time and expertise. Learn more here.
- Is worst of new-vehicle inventory shortage in rearview mirror? January 22, 2023
- Deadline to Send Form 8300 Statements: January 31 January 18, 2023
- How legacy OEMs are providing great EV options for dealers in Central Florida January 13, 2023
- 2023 Federal EV Tax Credit Summary January 12, 2023
- 2023 EV Tax Credit Forms January 12, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.