Federal, state, local, utility, and other incentives are increasingly available to assist household and commercial customers with the purchase or lease of electric and other alternative fuel vehicles and with the purchase and installation of refueling infrastructure. Click HERE to view resources designed to assist dealerships and customers with finding and understanding alternative fueled vehicle and refueling infrastructure incentives.
- Is worst of new-vehicle inventory shortage in rearview mirror? January 22, 2023
- Deadline to Send Form 8300 Statements: January 31 January 18, 2023
- How legacy OEMs are providing great EV options for dealers in Central Florida January 13, 2023
- 2023 Federal EV Tax Credit Summary January 12, 2023
- 2023 EV Tax Credit Forms January 12, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.