Federal, state, local, utility, and other incentives are increasingly available to assist household and commercial customers with the purchase or lease of electric and other alternative fuel vehicles and with the purchase and installation of refueling infrastructure. Click HERE to view resources designed to assist dealerships and customers with finding and understanding alternative fueled vehicle and refueling infrastructure incentives.
- Governor DeSantis Signs Telephone Solicitation Bill June 2, 2023
- Endorse Partner, ACV partners with True 360 June 2, 2023
- Effective July 1, 2023, all employers with at least 25 employees must use an E-Verify System June 2, 2023
- FTC Cracks Down on Targeted Advertising Without User Consent June 2, 2023
- FTC Safeguards Rule Compliance Deadline is June 9 May 10, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.