The Warren Henry Auto Group in partnership with Miami Dade College has announced an Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship Program that blends classroom instruction with paid on-the-job training. The Career in a Year apprenticeship offers free tuition, health insurance, books and tools. Warren Zinn, CEO of Warren Henry stated, “The shortage of automotive technicians is undeniable, but we want to be part of the solution.” READ MORE
- 2023 Fuel Economy Guide Now Available December 2, 2022
- Coral Springs Nissan Declared the Automaker’s Largest-Volume Dealership Worldwide December 1, 2022
- FCC declares ringless voicemails illegal without consent December 1, 2022
- Rise in EV Registrations Reinforces Trust Between Consumers, Legacy Automakers, and Local Dealership November 30, 2022
- FADA President Ted Smith continues to advocate for dealer members November 23, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.