The Warren Henry Auto Group in partnership with Miami Dade College has announced an Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship Program that blends classroom instruction with paid on-the-job training. The Career in a Year apprenticeship offers free tuition, health insurance, books and tools. Warren Zinn, CEO of Warren Henry stated, “The shortage of automotive technicians is undeniable, but we want to be part of the solution.” READ MORE
- Press Release: Distinguished Automotive Leaders to be Inducted into Florida Automobile Dealers Association Hall of Fame September 25, 2023
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.