Join us in thanking (left to right) Representative Tom Leek, FADA’s Legislative Director Ted Serbousek, Representative Webster Barnaby, Senator Debbie Mayfield, Representative Elizabeth Fetterhoff and FADA Chairman Paul McNamara. Together they met with Daytona area FADA dealers to discuss the importance of strengthening Florida’s franchise laws immediately given the many manufacturer and direct seller encroachments into our businesses. Thank you to everyone who took time to come out and meet. Your voice is the best asset we have. Together we are #FADAstrong.
- Renewed Warning About Improperly Claiming the Employee Retention Tax Credit March 20, 2023
- Governor signs bill to prevent automakers from owning dealerships – Mississippi March 16, 2023
- New-vehicle inventories on the upswing again March 14, 2023
- Florida Dealers Awarded for Responsiveness and Accountability March 10, 2023
- Gunther Motor Company Sponsors ‘Heroes: A Benefit Concert for the Blind’ February 24, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.