A special resolution was read by Chairman Morgan, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to posthumously recognize and memorialize the many contributions of member, friend and colleague, Mike Meagher, of Maher Chevrolet, St. Petersburg at the FADA’s Board of Directors meeting on May 16, 2013. To pay tribute to his accomplishments, FADA has named the annual legislative convocation of FADA as the “Mike Meagher Dealer Day on the Hill.” The framed resolution was presented to Greg Soulliere, Maher Chevrolet.
- Dealership Scam Alert April 28, 2021
- Movies, Television, and Radio Broadcast Licenses April 27, 2021
- Participation Needed in NADA Dealership Energy Use Survey April 27, 2021
- Treasury, IRS Clarify Paid Leave for COVID Vaccine April 23, 2021
- Hospital Encounters Pushback on Mandatory Vaccine Policy: 7 Issues to Consider Before Your Company Requires Vaccines April 19, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.