A special resolution was read by Chairman Morgan, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to posthumously recognize and memorialize the many contributions of member, friend and colleague, Mike Meagher, of Maher Chevrolet, St. Petersburg at the FADA’s Board of Directors meeting on May 16, 2013. To pay tribute to his accomplishments, FADA has named the annual legislative convocation of FADA as the “Mike Meagher Dealer Day on the Hill.” The framed resolution was presented to Greg Soulliere, Maher Chevrolet.
- FTC Puts Hundreds of Businesses on Notice about Fake Reviews and Other Misleading Endorsements October 14, 2021
- DMV Alerts Dealers of Email Scam October 14, 2021
- White House Reviewing OSHA’s Draft COVID-19 “Vaccinate-or-Test” Mandate October 14, 2021
- Survey: 23% Of Americans Would Consider EV As Next Car October 7, 2021
- Study reveals dealerships remain central to the car buying experience October 4, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.