A special resolution was read by Chairman Morgan, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to posthumously recognize and memorialize the many contributions of member, friend and colleague, Mike Meagher, of Maher Chevrolet, St. Petersburg at the FADA’s Board of Directors meeting on May 16, 2013. To pay tribute to his accomplishments, FADA has named the annual legislative convocation of FADA as the “Mike Meagher Dealer Day on the Hill.” The framed resolution was presented to Greg Soulliere, Maher Chevrolet.
- Renewed Warning About Improperly Claiming the Employee Retention Tax Credit March 20, 2023
- Governor signs bill to prevent automakers from owning dealerships – Mississippi March 16, 2023
- New-vehicle inventories on the upswing again March 14, 2023
- Florida Dealers Awarded for Responsiveness and Accountability March 10, 2023
- Gunther Motor Company Sponsors ‘Heroes: A Benefit Concert for the Blind’ February 24, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.