A special resolution was read by Chairman Morgan, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to posthumously recognize and memorialize the many contributions of member, friend and colleague, Mike Meagher, of Maher Chevrolet, St. Petersburg at the FADA’s Board of Directors meeting on May 16, 2013. To pay tribute to his accomplishments, FADA has named the annual legislative convocation of FADA as the “Mike Meagher Dealer Day on the Hill.” The framed resolution was presented to Greg Soulliere, Maher Chevrolet.
- Hurricane and Tropical Storm Preparedness July 27, 2021
- FTC Issues Policy Statement on “Illegal Repair Restrictions” July 27, 2021
- Legislative amendment for Garage Liability Insurance and Surety Bond requirements for all licensed motor vehicle dealers July 21, 2021
- Register now for FADA’s Cybersecurity Webinar July 20, 2021
- Legislative amendment regarding Odometer Disclosure Exemption for motor vehicles July 20, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.