A special resolution was read by Chairman Morgan, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to posthumously recognize and memorialize the many contributions of member, friend and colleague, Mike Meagher, of Maher Chevrolet, St. Petersburg at the FADA’s Board of Directors meeting on May 16, 2013. To pay tribute to his accomplishments, FADA has named the annual legislative convocation of FADA as the “Mike Meagher Dealer Day on the Hill.” The framed resolution was presented to Greg Soulliere, Maher Chevrolet.
- Dealers Beware of Consumer Telephone Programs March 1, 2021
- FADA’s DMV Enforcement Bill crucial this Legislative Session February 16, 2021
- OSHA Releases New Guidance to Help Employers Identify and Mitigate Risks of COVID-19 Exposure February 4, 2021
- SBA Issues New PPP Loan Forgiveness Guidance and Documents January 22, 2021
- CFPB task force weighs in on auto lending discrimination January 15, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.