A special resolution was read by Chairman Morgan, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to posthumously recognize and memorialize the many contributions of member, friend and colleague, Mike Meagher, of Maher Chevrolet, St. Petersburg at the FADA’s Board of Directors meeting on May 16, 2013. To pay tribute to his accomplishments, FADA has named the annual legislative convocation of FADA as the “Mike Meagher Dealer Day on the Hill.” The framed resolution was presented to Greg Soulliere, Maher Chevrolet.
- Feds Issue New COVID-19 Guidance September 21, 2020
- Collision Centers receiving notices about paint stripping and surface coating regs September 18, 2020
- Payroll tax deferral September 18, 2020
- New FFCRA emergency leave guidance September 18, 2020
- EEOC pay data update for dealers with 100+ employees September 18, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.