A special resolution was read by Chairman Morgan, on behalf of the Board of Directors, to posthumously recognize and memorialize the many contributions of member, friend and colleague, Mike Meagher, of Maher Chevrolet, St. Petersburg at the FADA’s Board of Directors meeting on May 16, 2013. To pay tribute to his accomplishments, FADA has named the annual legislative convocation of FADA as the “Mike Meagher Dealer Day on the Hill.” The framed resolution was presented to Greg Soulliere, Maher Chevrolet.
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Junk Fees and Bait & Switch Tactics July 1, 2022
- FTC proposal would crack down on car dealers’ websites, F&I offices June 29, 2022
- Telemarketing Can Result in Huge Penalties June 29, 2022
- KIA Autosport of Pensacola Donates New Car to Publix Employee June 28, 2022
- Myths & Misconceptions About the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule June 28, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.