We have given you the backdrop on this in the past. Consumers do expect you to know even if the vehicle sold is pre-owned and not in your franchise basket. So while you are not legally responsible today to ensure that recalls on pre-owned vehicles are done, there is a growing trend around the country to require disclosure at a minimum. FADA is even in some discussions with Jim Taylor at Auto Data Direct about working with the Feds through NHTSA to make recall data available to all dealers on all linemakes.
- Agencies announce dollar thresholds in Regulations Z and M for exempt consumer credit and lease transactions November 23, 2020
- Update for dealers with PPP loans over $2 million November 18, 2020
- Important notice regarding system outage November 17, 2020
- SBA issues loan certification questionnaire for PPP borrowers with loans of $2M or more November 10, 2020
- Conservative agenda remains alive and well in Florida November 9, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.