Hurricane season has just begun and the National Weather Service is predicting above-average activity this year. A few years ago, Auto Success interviewed two Florida dealers who were directly affected by Hurricane Irma. Check out this interview with Andrew DiFeo of Hyundai St. Augustine and Chris Saraceno of Kelly Automotive Group as they discuss protecting their stores in the face of potential disaster. You may also find a list of top weather sources HERE.
- Press Release: Distinguished Automotive Leaders to be Inducted into Florida Automobile Dealers Association Hall of Fame September 25, 2023
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.