The federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) reminds businesses to stay vigilant against cyber threats during holidays and weekends. Recent history suggests that cyber criminals and attackers may be even more likely to strike during holidays and weekends. CISA and the FBI have issued this reminder, along with a series of practical steps businesses can take to minimize the risk of a cyberattack. See CISA ransomware awareness for holidays and weekends here.
- Market Adjustments to MSRP December 8, 2021
- OSHA’s “Vax or Test” Mandate December 6, 2021
- Florida’s Special Session November 29, 2021
- Florida’s Legislative Session is Around the Corner November 29, 2021
- FADA and Dealer Groups Unite November 29, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.