The federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) reminds businesses to stay vigilant against cyber threats during holidays and weekends. Recent history suggests that cyber criminals and attackers may be even more likely to strike during holidays and weekends. CISA and the FBI have issued this reminder, along with a series of practical steps businesses can take to minimize the risk of a cyberattack. See CISA ransomware awareness for holidays and weekends here.
- The Top Sources for Severe Weather Safety May 25, 2022
- Select Compliance Issues That May Arise Under Current Market Conditions May 24, 2022
- Local Dealerships are Leading the EV Future May 23, 2022
- New Jobs Everyday: How Dealerships Drive Employment in Local Communities May 23, 2022
- DOL Extends Time for Submission of EEO-1 Data Reports to June 21st May 19, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.