The federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) reminds businesses to stay vigilant against cyber threats during holidays and weekends. Recent history suggests that cyber criminals and attackers may be even more likely to strike during holidays and weekends. CISA and the FBI have issued this reminder, along with a series of practical steps businesses can take to minimize the risk of a cyberattack. See CISA ransomware awareness for holidays and weekends here.
- Renewed Warning About Improperly Claiming the Employee Retention Tax Credit March 20, 2023
- Governor signs bill to prevent automakers from owning dealerships – Mississippi March 16, 2023
- New-vehicle inventories on the upswing again March 14, 2023
- Florida Dealers Awarded for Responsiveness and Accountability March 10, 2023
- Gunther Motor Company Sponsors ‘Heroes: A Benefit Concert for the Blind’ February 24, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.