Although the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recently relaxed I-9 requirements for employers operating remotely as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, employers are still left with some questions on how to meet their obligations in this uncertain time. Fischer Phillips Global Immigration Practice Group has assembled the most common questions and provided best practices HERE.
- SBA Issues New PPP Loan Forgiveness Guidance and Documents January 22, 2021
- CFPB task force weighs in on auto lending discrimination January 15, 2021
- SBA reopens PPP loan program: UPDATED January 15, 2021
- IRS offers guidance on deducting PPP expenses January 12, 2021
- FTC Publishes Inflation-Adjusted Civil Penalty Amounts for 2021 January 11, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.