Although the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recently relaxed I-9 requirements for employers operating remotely as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, employers are still left with some questions on how to meet their obligations in this uncertain time. Fischer Phillips Global Immigration Practice Group has assembled the most common questions and provided best practices HERE.
- Supreme Court unanimously rejects broad TCPA definition April 9, 2021
- Florida’s new Privacy Bill needs to be stopped NOW! April 1, 2021
- PPP Loans Extended Through May 31 April 1, 2021
- Dealership Competition Lowers Consumer Prices April 1, 2021
- FADA needs your immediate help on HB969 / SB1734 March 31, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.