Although the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recently relaxed I-9 requirements for employers operating remotely as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, employers are still left with some questions on how to meet their obligations in this uncertain time. Fischer Phillips Global Immigration Practice Group has assembled the most common questions and provided best practices HERE.
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Junk Fees and Bait & Switch Tactics July 1, 2022
- FTC proposal would crack down on car dealers’ websites, F&I offices June 29, 2022
- Telemarketing Can Result in Huge Penalties June 29, 2022
- KIA Autosport of Pensacola Donates New Car to Publix Employee June 28, 2022
- Myths & Misconceptions About the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule June 28, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.