Although the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recently relaxed I-9 requirements for employers operating remotely as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, employers are still left with some questions on how to meet their obligations in this uncertain time. Fischer Phillips Global Immigration Practice Group has assembled the most common questions and provided best practices HERE.
- Southwest Florida Dealer and philanthropist Sam Galloway Jr passes away September 22, 2021
- Mario Murgado: Building a multi-state group of 18 automobile dealerships September 22, 2021
- Miami’s $120 Million ‘Future-Proof’ Car Dealership Refines the Luxury Buying Experience September 20, 2021
- No Tax Credits for Paid FFCRA Leave After September 30 September 18, 2021
- House Ways and Means Committee Considering Tax Bill September 16, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.