Although the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recently relaxed I-9 requirements for employers operating remotely as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, employers are still left with some questions on how to meet their obligations in this uncertain time. Fischer Phillips Global Immigration Practice Group has assembled the most common questions and provided best practices HERE.
- Press Release: Distinguished Automotive Leaders to be Inducted into Florida Automobile Dealers Association Hall of Fame September 25, 2023
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.