FADCF is humbled and honored to be able to help dealer families who were stricken with disaster when Irma hit Florida. This is all made possible by the committed work of our leaders and contributions from dealers in the FADA family.
- Renewed Warning About Improperly Claiming the Employee Retention Tax Credit March 20, 2023
- Governor signs bill to prevent automakers from owning dealerships – Mississippi March 16, 2023
- New-vehicle inventories on the upswing again March 14, 2023
- Florida Dealers Awarded for Responsiveness and Accountability March 10, 2023
- Gunther Motor Company Sponsors ‘Heroes: A Benefit Concert for the Blind’ February 24, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.