The number of TCPA class action lawsuits against dealers for using prerecorded messages, ringless voicemail and bulk/auto texting continues to increase. Unfortunately, when a dealer does violate TCPA, it usually does so in...Read More
Virtual Retailing: How to Improve CX & Drive Sales Presented by: Steve DeWitt | Director of Business Development | automotiveMastermind Wednesday, September 16 | 1pm-2pm ET An increase in COVID-19 cases throughout the...Read More
- Dealer Pay: The Safeguard Against Chargebacks and Fraud December 4, 2023
- Use of Dealer License Plates December 4, 2023
- REYNOLDS AND REYNOLDS ANNOUNCES REVISED LAW® 553 RETAIL INSTALLMENT SALE CONTRACTS FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA November 30, 2023
- 413 Florida Dealerships are Calling on President Biden to Reconsider Proposed EV Regulations November 29, 2023
- CBTNews: Dealers gather to celebrate inaugural FADA Hall of Fame inductees November 10, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.