Last week, the Supreme Court in Facebook, Inc. v. Duguid et al. (Slip Op., Case No. 19-511 (April 1, 2021) resoundingly resolved this dispute, ruling unanimously in favor of a more restrictive interpretation of “autodialer.” While this decision will not mean the end of all TCPA litigation, it should finally provide some certainty for businesses and telemarketers and allow them to employ more modern techniques to interact with consumers. Dealers should consult with their legal counsel to determine the impact of this decision on their telephone systems and telemarketing efforts. Read more
- The Top Sources for Severe Weather Safety May 25, 2022
- Select Compliance Issues That May Arise Under Current Market Conditions May 24, 2022
- Local Dealerships are Leading the EV Future May 23, 2022
- New Jobs Everyday: How Dealerships Drive Employment in Local Communities May 23, 2022
- DOL Extends Time for Submission of EEO-1 Data Reports to June 21st May 19, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.