Last week, the Supreme Court in Facebook, Inc. v. Duguid et al. (Slip Op., Case No. 19-511 (April 1, 2021) resoundingly resolved this dispute, ruling unanimously in favor of a more restrictive interpretation of “autodialer.” While this decision will not mean the end of all TCPA litigation, it should finally provide some certainty for businesses and telemarketers and allow them to employ more modern techniques to interact with consumers. Dealers should consult with their legal counsel to determine the impact of this decision on their telephone systems and telemarketing efforts. Read more
- Is worst of new-vehicle inventory shortage in rearview mirror? January 22, 2023
- Deadline to Send Form 8300 Statements: January 31 January 18, 2023
- How legacy OEMs are providing great EV options for dealers in Central Florida January 13, 2023
- 2023 Federal EV Tax Credit Summary January 12, 2023
- 2023 EV Tax Credit Forms January 12, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.