Please remember to place a copy of the updated DMV Memo from August 2013 in the glove compartment of any vehicle being driven on a Florida dealer plate. Due to dealerships still experiencing law enforcement actions regarding dealer license plates, DMV reissued their memo clarifying the use of such plates. As stated in the memo, as long as the vehicle is in inventory and for sale (regardless of reason it is being driven – personal or business) OR if the vehicle owned by a dealer is being operated in connection with such dealer’s business a dealer plate can be used – click here to download memo.
- Last in, first out key items you need to know August 7, 2020
- Top 10 things to know BEFORE an employee tests positive July 31, 2020
- IRS Reminds Businesses Filing Cash Transaction Reports About E-File Option; Batch Filing Now Available July 31, 2020
- NADA Dealership Lifeline Webinar Highlights Dealer Data and PPP Loan Forgiveness July 31, 2020
- EPA Offers More Disinfectant Options July 31, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.