Please remember to place a copy of the updated DMV Memo from August 2013 in the glove compartment of any vehicle being driven on a Florida dealer plate. Due to dealerships still experiencing law enforcement actions regarding dealer license plates, DMV reissued their memo clarifying the use of such plates. As stated in the memo, as long as the vehicle is in inventory and for sale (regardless of reason it is being driven – personal or business) OR if the vehicle owned by a dealer is being operated in connection with such dealer’s business a dealer plate can be used – click here to download memo.
- Press Release: Distinguished Automotive Leaders to be Inducted into Florida Automobile Dealers Association Hall of Fame September 25, 2023
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.