Please remember to place a copy of the updated DMV Memo from August 2013 in the glove compartment of any vehicle being driven on a Florida dealer plate. Due to dealerships still experiencing law enforcement actions regarding dealer license plates, DMV reissued their memo clarifying the use of such plates. As stated in the memo, as long as the vehicle is in inventory and for sale (regardless of reason it is being driven – personal or business) OR if the vehicle owned by a dealer is being operated in connection with such dealer’s business a dealer plate can be used – click here to download memo.
- Supreme Court unanimously rejects broad TCPA definition April 9, 2021
- Florida’s new Privacy Bill needs to be stopped NOW! April 1, 2021
- PPP Loans Extended Through May 31 April 1, 2021
- Dealership Competition Lowers Consumer Prices April 1, 2021
- FADA needs your immediate help on HB969 / SB1734 March 31, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.