There is no doubt that franchised dealers all over the nation are facing marketplace challenges like never before. FADA has been hard at work on legislation designed to provide better enforcement of our state’s laws. In...Read More
Recent news stories surrounding issues involved in Lease Buy-Outs are taking their toll, potentially impacting the consumer’s view of franchised dealers. FADA’s General Counsel Alex Kurkin and President Ted Smith have put...Read More
- Press Release: Distinguished Automotive Leaders to be Inducted into Florida Automobile Dealers Association Hall of Fame September 25, 2023
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.