One of our member dealers in Pensacola had a 2018 Z06 stolen Thursday night from his dealership. The suspect came to look at the car during the day and was never in possession of the key. The car was unlocked and turned on by the salesman. The suspect came back that evening; he was able to unlock and take the car. It is thought that a keyless car theft had taken place, with the suspect using a cloning device on the key when the vehicle was being shown to him by the salesman. Be on the lookout for this suspect and please report to FADA any similar circumstances.
- Governor DeSantis Signs Telephone Solicitation Bill June 2, 2023
- Endorse Partner, ACV partners with True 360 June 2, 2023
- Effective July 1, 2023, all employers with at least 25 employees must use an E-Verify System June 2, 2023
- FTC Cracks Down on Targeted Advertising Without User Consent June 2, 2023
- FTC Safeguards Rule Compliance Deadline is June 9 May 10, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.