The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) has said they’re “all-in” on electric cars, but $30,000 price hikes and generalized dealer shenanigans about reservations in the face of ongoing inventory concerns have led some automakers to put their franchise dealer networks on notice, ultimately begging the question: if NADA leads, will the dealers follow? Read more
- Renewed Warning About Improperly Claiming the Employee Retention Tax Credit March 20, 2023
- Governor signs bill to prevent automakers from owning dealerships – Mississippi March 16, 2023
- New-vehicle inventories on the upswing again March 14, 2023
- Florida Dealers Awarded for Responsiveness and Accountability March 10, 2023
- Gunther Motor Company Sponsors ‘Heroes: A Benefit Concert for the Blind’ February 24, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.