The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) has said they’re “all-in” on electric cars, but $30,000 price hikes and generalized dealer shenanigans about reservations in the face of ongoing inventory concerns have led some automakers to put their franchise dealer networks on notice, ultimately begging the question: if NADA leads, will the dealers follow? Read more
- Dealer Pay: The Safeguard Against Chargebacks and Fraud December 4, 2023
- Use of Dealer License Plates December 4, 2023
- REYNOLDS AND REYNOLDS ANNOUNCES REVISED LAW® 553 RETAIL INSTALLMENT SALE CONTRACTS FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA November 30, 2023
- 413 Florida Dealerships are Calling on President Biden to Reconsider Proposed EV Regulations November 29, 2023
- CBTNews: Dealers gather to celebrate inaugural FADA Hall of Fame inductees November 10, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.