Thank you to Gordon Chevrolet in Clay County for donating money and baseball equipment to the Middleburg Association of Athletics. Executive Manager Nathan Potratz said, “Supporting positive Clay County programs is our passion and we are happy to provide support year after year.” Pictured here are New Car Sales Manager, Lee Cramer with members of the Athletic Association.
- Renewed Warning About Improperly Claiming the Employee Retention Tax Credit March 20, 2023
- Governor signs bill to prevent automakers from owning dealerships – Mississippi March 16, 2023
- New-vehicle inventories on the upswing again March 14, 2023
- Florida Dealers Awarded for Responsiveness and Accountability March 10, 2023
- Gunther Motor Company Sponsors ‘Heroes: A Benefit Concert for the Blind’ February 24, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.