Thank you to Gordon Chevrolet in Clay County for donating money and baseball equipment to the Middleburg Association of Athletics. Executive Manager Nathan Potratz said, “Supporting positive Clay County programs is our passion and we are happy to provide support year after year.” Pictured here are New Car Sales Manager, Lee Cramer with members of the Athletic Association.
- The Top Sources for Severe Weather Safety May 25, 2022
- Select Compliance Issues That May Arise Under Current Market Conditions May 24, 2022
- Local Dealerships are Leading the EV Future May 23, 2022
- New Jobs Everyday: How Dealerships Drive Employment in Local Communities May 23, 2022
- DOL Extends Time for Submission of EEO-1 Data Reports to June 21st May 19, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.