Thank you to Gordon Chevrolet in Clay County for donating money and baseball equipment to the Middleburg Association of Athletics. Executive Manager Nathan Potratz said, “Supporting positive Clay County programs is our passion and we are happy to provide support year after year.” Pictured here are New Car Sales Manager, Lee Cramer with members of the Athletic Association.
- Charging EVs overnight might get a lot more expensive, says Stanford study September 26, 2022
- A $2 Trillion Fraud with Employee Retention Credits Puts Financial Advisors on Edge September 26, 2022
- Survey finds 74% of participants prefer to buy EVs at dealerships September 26, 2022
- Hurricane Watch, Charitable Foundation, Resources September 26, 2022
- Local Dealerships and Legacy Auto Manufacturers Continue to Move the EV Revolution Forward September 23, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.