As an addition to their 10th annual Pack a Backpack drive, the Gettel Automotive’ s Group, Gettel Foundation recently donated $30,000 to the Education Foundations in the counties of Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Marion, Alachua, Florida and Cherokee, Ga. Each Foundation received $5000. Gettel Automotive Group collected donated school supplies for the needy students in all 20 locations, including Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Bradenton, Punta Gorda, Gainesville, Ocala, Florida and Woodstock Ga.
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
- The #1 Most Overlooked Rule: How DLP Tools Address the Safeguards Rule’s “Unauthorized Activity Monitoring” Requirement September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.