As an addition to their 10th annual Pack a Backpack drive, the Gettel Automotive’ s Group, Gettel Foundation recently donated $30,000 to the Education Foundations in the counties of Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Marion, Alachua, Florida and Cherokee, Ga. Each Foundation received $5000. Gettel Automotive Group collected donated school supplies for the needy students in all 20 locations, including Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Bradenton, Punta Gorda, Gainesville, Ocala, Florida and Woodstock Ga.
- Renewed Warning About Improperly Claiming the Employee Retention Tax Credit March 20, 2023
- Governor signs bill to prevent automakers from owning dealerships – Mississippi March 16, 2023
- New-vehicle inventories on the upswing again March 14, 2023
- Florida Dealers Awarded for Responsiveness and Accountability March 10, 2023
- Gunther Motor Company Sponsors ‘Heroes: A Benefit Concert for the Blind’ February 24, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.