Dealers please be aware of individuals trying to use fake US Treasury checks to purchase vehicles. You can use the Treasury Check Verification System as a tool to assist in fraud detection, but you still need to verify the security features of a U.S. Treasury check. All U.S. Treasury checks are printed on watermarked paper. When held up to the light, the watermark reads “US Treasury” from both the front and the back. Additional security features are available HERE.
- Renewed Warning About Improperly Claiming the Employee Retention Tax Credit March 20, 2023
- Governor signs bill to prevent automakers from owning dealerships – Mississippi March 16, 2023
- New-vehicle inventories on the upswing again March 14, 2023
- Florida Dealers Awarded for Responsiveness and Accountability March 10, 2023
- Gunther Motor Company Sponsors ‘Heroes: A Benefit Concert for the Blind’ February 24, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.