FADA is thrilled to announce our endorsement of ComplyAuto Safety as our preferred Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) compliance solution for our dealer body. After extensive vetting of various vendors, we have determined that ComplyAuto’s services far outweigh any other provider available. Not only is it focused on automation, but it is built by and for dealers exclusively. This cutting-edge platform equips dealers with state-of-the-art tools to navigate scrutiny and escalating fines from OSHA and other state and federal regulatory agencies.
FADA already endorses ComplyAuto for state and federal cybersecurity and privacy compliance. We are confident that ComplyAuto Safety will bring the same level of excellence to our members that its privacy-focused counterpart has.
ComplyAuto Safety offers unique and innovative features, including:
- Seamless integration with the existing ComplyAuto platform
- Automated policy and signage builders
- Digital equipment inspections with QR code label generators and automatic reminders
- The first and only tool automating injury & illness reporting requirements for all 50 states
- Comprehensive online safety training library with true “set it and forget it” enrollments
- Integrated Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Manager with a 10+ million product database
- AED and CPR training provided by the American Red Cross
- Available in-person safety inspections, including full mock-OSHA audits
- Content routinely reviewed and updated by Fisher Phillips, a nationally recognized law firm specializing in dealership workplace safety
- And much more!
Please join us for an explanatory webinar on Thursday, June 29, at 1pm EST. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about how ComplyAuto Safety can simplify and enhance your dealership’s EHS compliance efforts, Register Now.