Florida’s Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles has been advised by dealers that they received a phishing email being sent fraudulently, requesting information that appears to be from them (see attached). Please be aware that this email was not sent from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Emails from the Dealer License Section or the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles will be sent using one of the email addresses below or from a specific FLHSMV employee with an email address ending in “@flhsmv.gov.”
- 2023 Fuel Economy Guide Now Available December 2, 2022
- Coral Springs Nissan Declared the Automaker’s Largest-Volume Dealership Worldwide December 1, 2022
- FCC declares ringless voicemails illegal without consent December 1, 2022
- Rise in EV Registrations Reinforces Trust Between Consumers, Legacy Automakers, and Local Dealership November 30, 2022
- FADA President Ted Smith continues to advocate for dealer members November 23, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.