Florida’s Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles has been advised by dealers that they received a phishing email being sent fraudulently, requesting information that appears to be from them (see attached). Please be aware that this email was not sent from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Emails from the Dealer License Section or the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles will be sent using one of the email addresses below or from a specific FLHSMV employee with an email address ending in “@flhsmv.gov.”
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Junk Fees and Bait & Switch Tactics July 1, 2022
- FTC proposal would crack down on car dealers’ websites, F&I offices June 29, 2022
- Telemarketing Can Result in Huge Penalties June 29, 2022
- KIA Autosport of Pensacola Donates New Car to Publix Employee June 28, 2022
- Myths & Misconceptions About the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule June 28, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.