Florida’s Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles has been advised by dealers that they received a phishing email being sent fraudulently, requesting information that appears to be from them (see attached). Please be aware that this email was not sent from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Emails from the Dealer License Section or the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles will be sent using one of the email addresses below or from a specific FLHSMV employee with an email address ending in “@flhsmv.gov.”
- FTC Puts Hundreds of Businesses on Notice about Fake Reviews and Other Misleading Endorsements October 14, 2021
- DMV Alerts Dealers of Email Scam October 14, 2021
- White House Reviewing OSHA’s Draft COVID-19 “Vaccinate-or-Test” Mandate October 14, 2021
- Survey: 23% Of Americans Would Consider EV As Next Car October 7, 2021
- Study reveals dealerships remain central to the car buying experience October 4, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.