Florida’s Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles has been advised by dealers that they received a phishing email being sent fraudulently, requesting information that appears to be from them (see attached). Please be aware that this email was not sent from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Emails from the Dealer License Section or the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles will be sent using one of the email addresses below or from a specific FLHSMV employee with an email address ending in “@flhsmv.gov.”
- Press Release: Distinguished Automotive Leaders to be Inducted into Florida Automobile Dealers Association Hall of Fame September 25, 2023
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.