FRAUD ALERT Recently, two vehicles from two South Florida locations were fraudulently purchased by the same two people using stolen identities. Because the suspects are still at large, the fraud was repeated. The crime is...Read More
FRAUD ALERT – Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin (MCO) 6/24/20 Information Notice INFO20-024 The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) has observed an increase in the presentation of counterfeit MCOs...Read More
- Dealer Pay: The Safeguard Against Chargebacks and Fraud December 4, 2023
- Use of Dealer License Plates December 4, 2023
- REYNOLDS AND REYNOLDS ANNOUNCES REVISED LAW® 553 RETAIL INSTALLMENT SALE CONTRACTS FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA November 30, 2023
- 413 Florida Dealerships are Calling on President Biden to Reconsider Proposed EV Regulations November 29, 2023
- CBTNews: Dealers gather to celebrate inaugural FADA Hall of Fame inductees November 10, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.