If you missed the 2010 Town Hall meeting – you can now order a LIVE RECORDING! FADA held meetings in five cities around the state: Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Tampa, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale. The session was recorded live during the Tallahassee event. Presenters included in this live recording include FADA legal team members from Bass Sox Mercer and Kurkin Forehand Brandes, as well as FADA President, Ted Smith.
This recording is 2 hours 52 minutes. It is hosted on the web and can be started/stopped at your leisure. The view includes both the slides and the presenting speaker(s). Click the image to order!
PRIORITY TOPICS INCLUDED IN THE RECORDING:
- Gramm Leach Bliley New Model Privacy Notice
- FACT Act/Risk Based Pricing
- UNICAP Safe Harbors
- Dealer Titling and Registration Systems and the impact of new DMV Rules
- Exclusivity Requirements
- Facility Upgrade Demands
- Unfair Incentive Programs
- Franchise Terminations
- Protections from Unfair and Prohibited Franchise Terminations or Modifications
- Notices of Default for Sales Performance
- Changes in Dealer Area of Responsibility
- The “Yamaha” Dilemma
- Motor Vehicle Retail Installment Sales
- Red Flags Rule reminders
- Address Discrepancy Rule
- and more….