This morning HB-391 was amended and passed Civil Justice Subcommittee.
- CFPB task force weighs in on auto lending discrimination January 15, 2021
- SBA reopens PPP loan program: UPDATED January 15, 2021
- IRS offers guidance on deducting PPP expenses January 12, 2021
- SBA makes no changes to Large Borrower Questionnaire, seeks additional comments January 7, 2021
- FFCRA mandated leave requirements expired Dec. 31, 2020; Voluntarily option extended until March 31, 2021 January 6, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.