NADA recently added to its suite of dealer educational products an update to A Dealer Guide to Preventing and Detecting Fraud. Citing statistics indicating that a company will lose 5% of its revenues due to fraud and that the...Read More
FRAUD ALERT – Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin (MCO) 6/24/20 Information Notice INFO20-024 The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) has observed an increase in the presentation of counterfeit MCOs...Read More
- Press Release: Distinguished Automotive Leaders to be Inducted into Florida Automobile Dealers Association Hall of Fame September 25, 2023
- ACV Auctions: Don’t Fear the Future of AI in Automotive September 20, 2023
- ComplyAuto: The Real Threat to Dealerships is Not the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule September 14, 2023
- Major Questions, Standing to Take Stage for Car Rules Arguments September 13, 2023
- FLHSMV: Notice Of Planned Outage September 7, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.