A Century of Leadership
FADA's history has been filled with leaders of tireless determination, diplomacy and devotion; starting with our founder, Claude Nolan, in 1920. Below we feature the last 100-years of FADA's leadership.
- OSHA’s “Vax or Test” Mandate December 6, 2021
- Florida’s Special Session November 29, 2021
- Florida’s Legislative Session is Around the Corner November 29, 2021
- FADA and Dealer Groups Unite November 29, 2021
- Federal Cybersecurity Agency Issues Reminder to Stay Vigilant during Holidays and Weekends November 24, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.