The COVID-19 pandemic has upended the way we live and the way we do business. A Dealer Guide to Safely Operating Your Dealership During a Pandemic aims to assist dealers in maintaining their essential operations while minimizing unnecessary risks. The guide provides information from such reliable sources as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on keeping employees and customers safe during the pandemic; cleaning and disinfecting dealership facilities and vehicles; and safely handling service and sales operations.
- Hurricane and Tropical Storm Preparedness July 27, 2021
- FTC Issues Policy Statement on “Illegal Repair Restrictions” July 27, 2021
- Legislative amendment for Garage Liability Insurance and Surety Bond requirements for all licensed motor vehicle dealers July 21, 2021
- Register now for FADA’s Cybersecurity Webinar July 20, 2021
- Legislative amendment regarding Odometer Disclosure Exemption for motor vehicles July 20, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.