The COVID-19 pandemic has upended the way we live and the way we do business. A Dealer Guide to Safely Operating Your Dealership During a Pandemic aims to assist dealers in maintaining their essential operations while minimizing unnecessary risks. The guide provides information from such reliable sources as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on keeping employees and customers safe during the pandemic; cleaning and disinfecting dealership facilities and vehicles; and safely handling service and sales operations.
- SBA reopens PPP loan program: UPDATED January 15, 2021
- IRS offers guidance on deducting PPP expenses January 12, 2021
- SBA makes no changes to Large Borrower Questionnaire, seeks additional comments January 7, 2021
- FFCRA mandated leave requirements expired Dec. 31, 2020; Voluntarily option extended until March 31, 2021 January 6, 2021
- End of year Tax Tips January 5, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.