The COVID-19 pandemic has upended the way we live and the way we do business. A Dealer Guide to Safely Operating Your Dealership During a Pandemic aims to assist dealers in maintaining their essential operations while minimizing unnecessary risks. The guide provides information from such reliable sources as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on keeping employees and customers safe during the pandemic; cleaning and disinfecting dealership facilities and vehicles; and safely handling service and sales operations.
- FTC Puts Hundreds of Businesses on Notice about Fake Reviews and Other Misleading Endorsements October 14, 2021
- DMV Alerts Dealers of Email Scam October 14, 2021
- White House Reviewing OSHA’s Draft COVID-19 “Vaccinate-or-Test” Mandate October 14, 2021
- Survey: 23% Of Americans Would Consider EV As Next Car October 7, 2021
- Study reveals dealerships remain central to the car buying experience October 4, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.