The COVID-19 pandemic has upended the way we live and the way we do business. A Dealer Guide to Safely Operating Your Dealership During a Pandemic aims to assist dealers in maintaining their essential operations while minimizing unnecessary risks. The guide provides information from such reliable sources as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on keeping employees and customers safe during the pandemic; cleaning and disinfecting dealership facilities and vehicles; and safely handling service and sales operations.
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Junk Fees and Bait & Switch Tactics July 1, 2022
- FTC proposal would crack down on car dealers’ websites, F&I offices June 29, 2022
- Telemarketing Can Result in Huge Penalties June 29, 2022
- KIA Autosport of Pensacola Donates New Car to Publix Employee June 28, 2022
- Myths & Misconceptions About the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule June 28, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.