Dealerships operate in an increasingly complex environment of federal, state and local oversight. There are numerous laws and regulations that govern your workforce, from broader federal regulations to policies that apply to specific jobs. Educating your workforce about key compliance issues, and getting acknowledgment that employees have received and understood this information is not only important, but legally necessary. Check out the 16 most important laws, rules and regulations for your dealership. F&I Rules and Regulations
- Is worst of new-vehicle inventory shortage in rearview mirror? January 22, 2023
- Deadline to Send Form 8300 Statements: January 31 January 18, 2023
- How legacy OEMs are providing great EV options for dealers in Central Florida January 13, 2023
- 2023 Federal EV Tax Credit Summary January 12, 2023
- 2023 EV Tax Credit Forms January 12, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.