EVs have hit the scene, and dealers are working overtime to understand both new hazards introduced by EVs and relevant OSHA, DOT, and EPA regulations. Get the buzz on EV safety in KPA’s eBook Plugging into EV Safety. Click here to download.
- 2023 Fuel Economy Guide Now Available December 2, 2022
- Coral Springs Nissan Declared the Automaker’s Largest-Volume Dealership Worldwide December 1, 2022
- FCC declares ringless voicemails illegal without consent December 1, 2022
- Rise in EV Registrations Reinforces Trust Between Consumers, Legacy Automakers, and Local Dealership November 30, 2022
- FADA President Ted Smith continues to advocate for dealer members November 23, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.