The Census Bureau reported that retail sales increased 7.5% in June. Online sales in particular have spiked by as much as 19% during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, in-store purchases still made up the majority of sales; in June, 84% of sales—totaling more than $524 billion—occurred in traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
- Supreme Court unanimously rejects broad TCPA definition April 9, 2021
- Florida’s new Privacy Bill needs to be stopped NOW! April 1, 2021
- PPP Loans Extended Through May 31 April 1, 2021
- Dealership Competition Lowers Consumer Prices April 1, 2021
- FADA needs your immediate help on HB969 / SB1734 March 31, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.