The Census Bureau reported that retail sales increased 7.5% in June. Online sales in particular have spiked by as much as 19% during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, in-store purchases still made up the majority of sales; in June, 84% of sales—totaling more than $524 billion—occurred in traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
- From Helpful to Hacked in 30 Seconds June 14, 2021
- 2021 Legislative Report June 8, 2021
- Are you prepared for Hurricane season? June 7, 2021
- The customers enjoy watching their vehicles get inspected June 7, 2021
- New car dealers are the backbone of the local economy June 7, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.