The Census Bureau reported that retail sales increased 7.5% in June. Online sales in particular have spiked by as much as 19% during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, in-store purchases still made up the majority of sales; in June, 84% of sales—totaling more than $524 billion—occurred in traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
- Last in, first out key items you need to know August 7, 2020
- Top 10 things to know BEFORE an employee tests positive July 31, 2020
- IRS Reminds Businesses Filing Cash Transaction Reports About E-File Option; Batch Filing Now Available July 31, 2020
- NADA Dealership Lifeline Webinar Highlights Dealer Data and PPP Loan Forgiveness July 31, 2020
- EPA Offers More Disinfectant Options July 31, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.