The Census Bureau reported that retail sales increased 7.5% in June. Online sales in particular have spiked by as much as 19% during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, in-store purchases still made up the majority of sales; in June, 84% of sales—totaling more than $524 billion—occurred in traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
- National Auto Dealer Assoc. says it’s all in on EVs January 14, 2022
- The Supreme Court HALTS OSHA’s “Vax or Test” Mandate January 13, 2022
- NADA and NAMAD Respond to CFPB’s Proposed Rule to Implement Significant Mandate in Dodd-Frank Act January 10, 2022
- Important OSHA update and upcoming FADA Webinar January 3, 2022
- Partial Exemption of Florida Sales Tax to Out-of-State Customers January 3, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.