If you take possession of a new clean vehicle on or after April 18, 2023, it must meet critical mineral and battery component requirements to qualify for the credit. This applies even if you bought the vehicle before April 18. For more information, please refer to the details in Q6 under Topic A in the Fact Sheet.
- Governor DeSantis Signs Telephone Solicitation Bill June 2, 2023
- Endorse Partner, ACV partners with True 360 June 2, 2023
- Effective July 1, 2023, all employers with at least 25 employees must use an E-Verify System June 2, 2023
- FTC Cracks Down on Targeted Advertising Without User Consent June 2, 2023
- FTC Safeguards Rule Compliance Deadline is June 9 May 10, 2023
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.