HB 437 was approved Friday, June 24 without signature into law! This hallmark bill will ensure that Florida continues its long term practice of regulating the economic disparity between manufacturers and dealers, and provides protection to all dealers by ensuring that the laws passed by the legislature apply to all dealers, regardless of when you signed your last contract. FADA would like to thank all of the dealers who helped by calling the Governor’s office, in addition to our Legislative Committee, our lobby team, and our lawyers.
- Feds Issue New COVID-19 Guidance September 21, 2020
- Collision Centers receiving notices about paint stripping and surface coating regs September 18, 2020
- Payroll tax deferral September 18, 2020
- New FFCRA emergency leave guidance September 18, 2020
- EEOC pay data update for dealers with 100+ employees September 18, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.