Conservative agenda remains alive and well in Florida
If we learned anything on November 3, 2020, it was that pollsters are overpaid. Florida’s Republican party was able to retain a majority in the House and Senate despite millions of dollars coming in from other states. Additionally Congress did not make the huge gains predicted. CLICK HERE to read our 2020 Election Report.
Why consider getting involved in FADA’s legislative process?
- MAKE AN IMMEDIATE IMPACT – Team up with colleages to visit Legisalators who are voting on your bills this season
- MAKE NEW CONNECTIONS – Meet legislative staff who understand the influence of local business owners
- DEEPEN YOUR CONNECTIONS – The relationships you form here during this process become as important as the issues being debated
- GET AN INSIDE LOOK – Visiting dealers get an inside look into into the legislative process
- FEEL THE POWER – There is no one with more clout than FADA dealers when we join together to lobby our Capitol together
- YOUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT – Yes your Association, FADA, does a lot of great work in Tallahassee but nothing replaces the power of a a Dealer Member having a personal connection with your local Legislator