- Be a franchised new-car dealer
- Be the actual operating head of the dealership as designated in the franchise factory agreement, or the designated General Manager or Executive Manager
- Be a member of FADA, NADA and a local Metro association, where applicable
- Have a record of active participation in state and local dealer affairs
- Be available for participation in the Hall of Fame induction ceremony
- Current FADA directors are not eligible
FADA is excited to announce our inaugural Florida Automobile Dealers Hall of Fame on Thursday December 1, 2022, at the Orlando Convention Center, where we will induct 5 living and 5 posthumous industry titans who have shown outstanding leadership to Florida’s automobile industry over the last century.
We invite you to nominate a Florida franchised car dealer or manager who has had a significant impact in Florida’s automotive industry. Nominations will close at midnight August 15, 2022. Click here to submit a nomination now.
Inductees will be selected based on state and local reputation, leadership, industry involvement, achievement and community service. The 2022 Florida Automobile Dealers Hall of Fame Committee will judge and recommend the nominated inductees to the FADA Board of Directors for approval. This nomination and event are completely separate from the national TIME Dealer of the Year award and event.
Hall of Fame Committee:
The 2022 Florida Automobile Dealers Hall of Fame Committee is composed of active FADA Dealer Members and Past Chairmen. The Committee’s professionalism, integrity and high selection standards ensure that the Florida Automobile Dealers Hall of Fame is the most respected statewide award in the industry. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact [email protected].