Though the Coronavirus has slowed things down, the Florida Department of Revenue is still conducting audits. Currently, audits are being performed remotely as best as possible with some auditors going out into the field. However, this does not mean the issues being audited are any different that before the pandemic. Click to read what you can do to be prepared.
- Dealership Scam Alert April 28, 2021
- Movies, Television, and Radio Broadcast Licenses April 27, 2021
- Participation Needed in NADA Dealership Energy Use Survey April 27, 2021
- Treasury, IRS Clarify Paid Leave for COVID Vaccine April 23, 2021
- Hospital Encounters Pushback on Mandatory Vaccine Policy: 7 Issues to Consider Before Your Company Requires Vaccines April 19, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.