Though the Coronavirus has slowed things down, the Florida Department of Revenue is still conducting audits. Currently, audits are being performed remotely as best as possible with some auditors going out into the field. However, this does not mean the issues being audited are any different that before the pandemic. Click to read what you can do to be prepared.
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Junk Fees and Bait & Switch Tactics July 1, 2022
- FTC proposal would crack down on car dealers’ websites, F&I offices June 29, 2022
- Telemarketing Can Result in Huge Penalties June 29, 2022
- KIA Autosport of Pensacola Donates New Car to Publix Employee June 28, 2022
- Myths & Misconceptions About the Revised FTC Safeguards Rule June 28, 2022
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.