Though the Coronavirus has slowed things down, the Florida Department of Revenue is still conducting audits. Currently, audits are being performed remotely as best as possible with some auditors going out into the field. However, this does not mean the issues being audited are any different that before the pandemic. Click to read what you can do to be prepared.
- Dealers Beware of Consumer Telephone Programs March 1, 2021
- FADA’s DMV Enforcement Bill crucial this Legislative Session February 16, 2021
- OSHA Releases New Guidance to Help Employers Identify and Mitigate Risks of COVID-19 Exposure February 4, 2021
- SBA Issues New PPP Loan Forgiveness Guidance and Documents January 22, 2021
- CFPB task force weighs in on auto lending discrimination January 15, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.