Though the Coronavirus has slowed things down, the Florida Department of Revenue is still conducting audits. Currently, audits are being performed remotely as best as possible with some auditors going out into the field. However, this does not mean the issues being audited are any different that before the pandemic. Click to read what you can do to be prepared.
- FTC Puts Hundreds of Businesses on Notice about Fake Reviews and Other Misleading Endorsements October 14, 2021
- DMV Alerts Dealers of Email Scam October 14, 2021
- White House Reviewing OSHA’s Draft COVID-19 “Vaccinate-or-Test” Mandate October 14, 2021
- Survey: 23% Of Americans Would Consider EV As Next Car October 7, 2021
- Study reveals dealerships remain central to the car buying experience October 4, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.