Florida law requires you to keep your CGL insurance policy in force with your respective dealer licensing period. DMV is going to warn you as they have done in the past, but if you fail to keep your insurance record current at DMV, you will be fined $250 or $500, depending on whether there was a lapse in coverage under your licensing period.
- IRS clarification of nondeducibility of PPP-funded expenses draws congressional opposition December 2, 2020
- Every bicyclist and pedestrian is important to someone December 2, 2020
- Agencies announce dollar thresholds in Regulations Z and M for exempt consumer credit and lease transactions November 23, 2020
- Update for dealers with PPP loans over $2 million November 18, 2020
- Important notice regarding system outage November 17, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.