Florida law requires you to keep your CGL insurance policy in force with your respective dealer licensing period. DMV is going to warn you as they have done in the past, but if you fail to keep your insurance record current at DMV, you will be fined $250 or $500, depending on whether there was a lapse in coverage under your licensing period.
- Feds Issue New COVID-19 Guidance September 21, 2020
- Collision Centers receiving notices about paint stripping and surface coating regs September 18, 2020
- Payroll tax deferral September 18, 2020
- New FFCRA emergency leave guidance September 18, 2020
- EEOC pay data update for dealers with 100+ employees September 18, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.