The Discretionary Sales Surtax Rates for 2015 is now available on the Florida Department of Revenue website. Discretionary sales surtax rates can change and it is your responsibility to collect the correct rate. New rates become effective on January 1 of each year; however, expiration dates vary. Periodically check the expiration dates that are listed on Form DR-15DSS. Click here to download the current list.
- SBA Issues New PPP Loan Forgiveness Guidance and Documents January 22, 2021
- CFPB task force weighs in on auto lending discrimination January 15, 2021
- SBA reopens PPP loan program: UPDATED January 15, 2021
- IRS offers guidance on deducting PPP expenses January 12, 2021
- FTC Publishes Inflation-Adjusted Civil Penalty Amounts for 2021 January 11, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.