The Discretionary Sales Surtax Rates for 2015 is now available on the Florida Department of Revenue website. Discretionary sales surtax rates can change and it is your responsibility to collect the correct rate. New rates become effective on January 1 of each year; however, expiration dates vary. Periodically check the expiration dates that are listed on Form DR-15DSS. Click here to download the current list.
- Supreme Court unanimously rejects broad TCPA definition April 9, 2021
- Florida’s new Privacy Bill needs to be stopped NOW! April 1, 2021
- PPP Loans Extended Through May 31 April 1, 2021
- Dealership Competition Lowers Consumer Prices April 1, 2021
- FADA needs your immediate help on HB969 / SB1734 March 31, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.