Whenever Florida’s economy reopens, work life is certain to look a lot different for many employees. That much was clear from the second meeting of the Re-Open Florida Task Force convened by Gov. Ron DeSantis. Read more
- CFPB task force weighs in on auto lending discrimination January 15, 2021
- SBA reopens PPP loan program: UPDATED January 15, 2021
- IRS offers guidance on deducting PPP expenses January 12, 2021
- FTC Publishes Inflation-Adjusted Civil Penalty Amounts for 2021 January 11, 2021
- SBA makes no changes to Large Borrower Questionnaire, seeks additional comments January 7, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.