January 25, 2018
By Feb. 1, 2018, and until April 30, 2018, dealerships must post in a common area where notices usually are posted their 2017 OSHA Form 300A (or state equivalent).
Category: Legal/Regulatory Alerts
December 22, 2017
Recently the Department of Defense (“DOD”) issued new guidance as to what sorts of transactions are covered by the Military Lending Act (“MLA”) stating that any credit transaction that finances the vehicle along with “any credit-related product or service” such as GAP, credit life insurance, credit accident and health insurance, or otherRead More
November 8, 2017
The judge entered her order this week and our dealers no longer have to be concerned about the titling and registration rule that…Read More
Latest Compliance Information on Advertising, Damage Disclosures, Dealer Fees, GLB & Safeguard Rule, New Buyers Guide – FTC Used Car Rule, Changes in Out of State Resident Sales Tax, Roger’s Case Reminder, and important documentation need on Sales for Resale.Read More
- OSHA Form 300A Posting Deadline is February 1
- Mike Maher Dealer Day and Board Meeting January 16-17, 2018
- Update on Military Lending Act – What You Need to Know
- IMPORTANT DEALER LICENSE RENEWAL NOTICE – from Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Dec. 14 NADA Webinar: Avoiding #MeToo and Sexual Harassment Claims at Your Dealership
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.