RS updated Form 8300 on August 2014, dealers need to make sure they are using the correct version. Don’t forget to send the State of Florida a copy of this completed form to the Florida Department of Revenue no later than 15 days after the date the transaction is required to be reported to the IRS. A copy of this federal form will satisfy the state reporting requirements, as the DOR is responsible for providing data to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement regarding large/suspicious currency transactions. A copy of the form must be sent to: Florida Department of Revenue, PO Box 6609, Tallahassee, FL 32314-6609. For additional information on reporting requirements, read our article on Cash Reporting Form 8300 (Login Required).
- Feds Issue New COVID-19 Guidance September 21, 2020
- Collision Centers receiving notices about paint stripping and surface coating regs September 18, 2020
- Payroll tax deferral September 18, 2020
- New FFCRA emergency leave guidance September 18, 2020
- EEOC pay data update for dealers with 100+ employees September 18, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.