RS updated Form 8300 on August 2014, dealers need to make sure they are using the correct version. Don’t forget to send the State of Florida a copy of this completed form to the Florida Department of Revenue no later than 15 days after the date the transaction is required to be reported to the IRS. A copy of this federal form will satisfy the state reporting requirements, as the DOR is responsible for providing data to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement regarding large/suspicious currency transactions. A copy of the form must be sent to: Florida Department of Revenue, PO Box 6609, Tallahassee, FL 32314-6609. For additional information on reporting requirements, read our article on Cash Reporting Form 8300 (Login Required).
- Supreme Court unanimously rejects broad TCPA definition April 9, 2021
- Florida’s new Privacy Bill needs to be stopped NOW! April 1, 2021
- PPP Loans Extended Through May 31 April 1, 2021
- Dealership Competition Lowers Consumer Prices April 1, 2021
- FADA needs your immediate help on HB969 / SB1734 March 31, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.