While still drastically low, U.S. auto sales have begun to recover a bit and should rebound even more, as car dealerships get better at selling cars remotely online, and as some states begin to relax restrictions on work and business, that have been aimed at containing the COVID-19 pandemic, according to two different reports on April 22. Read more
- OSHA Issues Guidance on COVID-19 Risks for Unvaccinated and At-Risk Workers June 16, 2021
- From Helpful to Hacked in 30 Seconds June 14, 2021
- 2021 Legislative Report June 8, 2021
- Are you prepared for Hurricane season? June 7, 2021
- The customers enjoy watching their vehicles get inspected June 7, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.