While still drastically low, U.S. auto sales have begun to recover a bit and should rebound even more, as car dealerships get better at selling cars remotely online, and as some states begin to relax restrictions on work and business, that have been aimed at containing the COVID-19 pandemic, according to two different reports on April 22. Read more
- Feds Issue New COVID-19 Guidance September 21, 2020
- Collision Centers receiving notices about paint stripping and surface coating regs September 18, 2020
- Payroll tax deferral September 18, 2020
- New FFCRA emergency leave guidance September 18, 2020
- EEOC pay data update for dealers with 100+ employees September 18, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.