While still drastically low, U.S. auto sales have begun to recover a bit and should rebound even more, as car dealerships get better at selling cars remotely online, and as some states begin to relax restrictions on work and business, that have been aimed at containing the COVID-19 pandemic, according to two different reports on April 22. Read more
- Agencies announce dollar thresholds in Regulations Z and M for exempt consumer credit and lease transactions November 23, 2020
- Update for dealers with PPP loans over $2 million November 18, 2020
- Important notice regarding system outage November 17, 2020
- SBA issues loan certification questionnaire for PPP borrowers with loans of $2M or more November 10, 2020
- Conservative agenda remains alive and well in Florida November 9, 2020
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.