The $349B for the COVID-19 Payment Protection Program (PPP) is gone. It took only 13 days for businesses to go through this first phase of money. Some of you received your funds. If you did not we are told you must re-apply with your lender for the next $250B, not yet approved by Congress.
- From Helpful to Hacked in 30 Seconds June 14, 2021
- 2021 Legislative Report June 8, 2021
- Are you prepared for Hurricane season? June 7, 2021
- The customers enjoy watching their vehicles get inspected June 7, 2021
- New car dealers are the backbone of the local economy June 7, 2021
Information provided on the flada.org website is designed to be accurate and authoritative, with respect to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that FADA is not engaged in rendering legal services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.